Sitting just below the SAPPHIRE range of lenses, the EMERALD features a large 43 mm image circle and the ability to resolve down to 5.5 µm pixels.
Ideal for high-resolution large format cameras, they are compact with a robust design making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
Available with a number of camera adapters including F-mount, M42 and M58 mount and optimised for use in the visible and near infrared to 1000 nm.
- Camera mount: F-mount or V-48 to adopt M42 or M58
- Image circle: 43.2 mm
- Resolution: at max. sensor size: 29 MP
- Miscellaneous: Available in various focal lengths
Renaming of Schneider-Kreuznach lenses
In order to make information more accessible, Schneider-Kreuznach has decided to restructure the lens range and rename the lenses accordingly. Following existing names, all product families will be named after gemstones.
- You will be able to find a lens with specific features faster.
- The naming is consistent across all documents, data and on the lens.
- All features are transparent through the "descriptive name”. Our example below shows the current Xenoplan-M 2.0/28.
Unfortunately, no products were found matching your selected criteria. Please use a different set of filters.