Technical Support Engineer
STEMMER IMAGING Ltd is a dynamic, high technology distribution company specialising in the supply of machine vision components and solutions to UK & Republic of Ireland customers. We are a member of the Munich-based STEMMER IMAGING group. Our office is in Tongham, Surrey and we employ 26 staff. The technical department is a 7-strong team in the UK with a friendly but professional attitude. We have a diverse set of skills and appreciate independent thinkers.
We are seeking a graduate to join our technical support team. This is a customer-facing role involving varied pre- and post-sales support services and development for both our customers and our sales team.
We expect the candidate to be at ease with PC technology and have a technical background. The role will particularly suit a candidate with an interest in image processing.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience of vision or video imaging technology
- Familiarity with PC technology
- Some programming experience
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Self-starter with good time management
Additional information for this role
- Pre-sales support: feasibility studies, product and software demonstrations
- Post-sales support: liaison with customers and suppliers, problem-solving, logical testing
- Skills that the successful candidate brings to the role can allow specialism in a particular field.
- Development projects and tradeshow demonstrations, depending on the candidate’s strengths.
We look forward to receiving your application!
STEMMER IMAGING Ltd.
The Old Barn, Grange Court
Tongham, Surrey, GU10 1DW
phone: +44 1252 7800 44