Product Training: Flexible and intelligent – Smart camera and multi-camera solutions with Teledyne DALSA’s iNspect (1 day)
iNspect's easy and hassle-free setup allows users to quickly configure and implement their application. No programming skills are required. The Teledyne DALSA iNspect software primarily addresses machine vision users with little prior experience, enabling them to perform quality inspections intuitively and within a few minutes.
The software itself is used in smart BOA cameras, BOA Spot vision sensors and PC-based multi-camera systems, allowing the implementation of simple and cost-effective solutions, including high-resolution camera applications.
Planners and developers of machine vision solutions without prior knowledge of Teledyne DALSA's iNspect software. Basic machine vision knowledge is not necessarily required.
- Hardware basics of the intelligent BOA camera and the Vision Appliance hardware from Teledyne DALSA
- Software basics and introduction to iNspect's graphical user interface
- Image acquisition, camera triggering and calibration
- Tool tracking
- Working with the emulator
- Getting to know the tools, such as measuring tools, reading texts (OCR), object detection, code reading, colour inspection, contour inspection etc.
- Communication options with PLC, robots etc.
- Creating complete sample applications
1-day training course
The participation fee for this training session is 495 Euro.