DALSA Genie HM: Das perfekte Auge für den Verkehr
26 Jul 2010
STEMMER IMAGING has been one of the leaders in the machine vision market since 1987. It is one of Europe's largest technology providers in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 80,000 imaging applications in various industries.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.
- Compact Gigabit-Ethernet cameras with CMOS-Sensor
- Resolutions up to 1400 x 1024 pixels
- Compatible with GenICam and GigE Vision
- Full featured SDK for GigE Vision or USB3 Vision cameras
- Hardware-independent and flexible
- Available for various Operating Systems
- Many sample programs