ADLINK’s FireWire acquisition card FIW 64 is specially designed for high-speed machine vision applications. The FIW 64 provides up to four 1394b (FireWire 800) ports, for data transfer rates up to 3.2 Gb/s.
Industrial screw lock connectors provide a reliable connection between the frame grabber and up to four IEEE 1394b cameras. Each port features an LED on the front panel for convenient identification of the channel connection status. The FIW 64 provides four isolated digital inputs/outputs to connect to external devices such as position sensors while a further four isolated programmable trigger output pulses manage trigger events such as the
activation of a strobe light.
- Supports up to four 1394b (FireWire 800) ports
- PCI Express x4 compliant
- Data transfer rates up to 3.2 Gb/s
- Screw lock connectors
- Channel status LEDs
- Power supplied to the IEEE 1394b connectors
- Four isolated digital inputs/outputs
- Four isolated TTL level programmable trigger outputs