With the ultra-compact Allied Vision Mako camera family, measuring only 49.5 x 29 x 29 mm, Allied Vision offers an entry level model at an interesting price / performance ratio. The cameras incorporate the latest high quality sensors in robust housings, designed for the demanding environmental conditions of industrial imaging.
The Mako series is equipped with an interesting choice of CMOS and CCD sensors in monochrome and colour, offering resolutions from VGA up to 5 megapixels. All models include a power over interface option, 3 opto-isolated I/Os and a 64 MB FIFO image buffer.
Reasons to select the Allied Vision Mako
The GigE Vision models offer resolutions from VGA to 4 megapixels and are available with CCD as well as CMOS sensors with global shutter, including CMOS variants with increased infrared sensitivity. The USB3 Vision models offer resolutions from VGA up to 5 megapixels. They are available with the fast Python and Aptina global shutter CMOS sensors. The Mako series incorporates both colour and monochrome models.
Depending on the model, the Mako has impressive frame rates at full VGA resolution. USB3 Vision Mako variants deliver up to 550 images per second while the GigE variants deliver up to 300 images per second.
1 or 2 (model dependent) opto isolated GPIO lines provide the ability to be configured as either input or output, providing a high flexibility. The remaining two non-isolated GPIO lines are TTL-based and also programmable as input or output.By offering functionality that would otherwise be provided by external components, implementation time and cost can be reduced, while making maintenance easier by having less components in the system.
The extremely small and light-weight housing allows the design of very compact OEM and multi-camera solutions. The integration into existing systems with restricted space availability for machine vision components is simplified.
Mako GigE Vision models can be powered directly from the interface cable (PoE for GigE Vision models), or can be supplied using a Hirose connector with up to 24 volts. USB3 Vision models offer Power over USB.
- Sensor: different CMOS and CCD
- Resolution: from VGA to 5 megapixels and up to 620 fps at VGA resolution
- Features: ROI, gain, exposure, white balance, LUT, binning, FPN correction, defect pixel correction, HDR mode
- Lens mount: available for C-mount, or optionally CS-mount
- I/O: 1 opto-isolated input, 2 or 3 opto-isolated outputs (model dependent)
- Interface: GigE Vision or USB3 Vision
- Power supply: Ethernet (PoE), Power over USB or 12-pin Hirose
- Dimensions: compact size with 29 x 29 mm form factor, 52 mm in length for the USB version and 61 mm for the GigE version
Unfortunately, no products were found matching your selected criteria. Please use a different set of filters.