Rugged 5 megapixel lenses with a 2/3" image circle
Computar expands the successful MPW2 series with ruggedized versions. All of the MPW-R lenses are specially glued and prepared for rough industrial applications. To further aid this, it has locking screws. All elements are bonded inside the lens housing to protect it against any kinds of shocks or vibrations. This series has the same optical design as the established MPW2 series so they can easily be swapped to make the system more rugged.
The apertures are fixed and available from F1.8 up to F11.0 for each of the focal lengths.
- Focal length: 8 mm - 50 mm
- Aperture: Fixed, F1.8 - F11.0
- Image circle: 11 mm (2/3" sensor)
- Filter thread: M25.5 x 0.5 to M30.5 x 0.5
- Dimensions (LxD): 45.5 mm x 32 mm to 35.2 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: 45 g to 62 g
- MOD: 50 mm to 400 mm
- Camera mount: C-mount