The JAI Sweep series consists of a number of high resolution CMOS line scan cameras with fast scan rates and remarkable image quality. Both monochrome and tri-linear line scan models are available, featuring best-of-class speed and resolution.
The SW-400TL is the only higher speed trilinear camera that supports both vertical and horizontal binning as well as color space conversions.
Whether it's maximum speed that you need, or the unique properties of user-selectable pixel well sizes, JAI's Sweep will fit your requirements.
Advantages of the JAI Sweep
The JAI Sweep is optimized for industrial applications, offering different lens mounts (M42 and F-mount) on a very compact housing. All models are highly resistant against shock (80G) and vibration (10G). They are equipped with the widely used CameraLink interface.
The SW-4000 and SW-8000 monchrome line scan cameras with 200 kHz and 100 kHz line rates are among the fastest cameras available. This increases production speed and enables applications that couldn't be solved before. The maximum line frequency of 200 kHz satisfies even the most demanding application requirements.
Thanks to the larger pixel area for collecting photons and the larger quantum well capacity, the JAI Sweep offers a high dynamic range and an excellent signal/noise ratio. This means that both bright and dark areas in high contrast objects can be displayed in excellent quality. This leads to more reliable results and accelerated analysis, since all image parts can be analysed in a single pass.
The SW-4000M-PMCL can be set to two different quantum well modes. When light is plentiful, the large well mode provides images with higher signal/noise ratios and higher dynamic range (better image contrast). Using the small well mode increases responsivity, supporting maximum line rates even when lighting is more limited.
- Sensor: CMOS with 4k or 8k pixels
- Line rate: up to 200 kHz
- Pixel size: 7.5 µm square pixels or 7.5 x 10.5 µm, depending on pixel well selected
- Features: different quantum well modes
- Lens mount: F-mount, M-42x1
- Interface: CameraLink, Power over Mini CameraLink
- Dimensions: 62 x 62 mm with variable length 48 to 72 mm
- Protection: highly resistant against shock (80G) and vibrations (10G)
Markets and Applications
- Document scanning
- Inspection of natural materials e.g. food, wood, ore, building materials
- Electronic manufacturing inspection
- Postal and parcel sorting
- Waste management
- Web applications (paper, plastic, textiles, and more)
Unfortunately, no products were found matching your selected criteria. Please use a different set of filters.