The simple GoMax hardware solution connects to Gocator®, allowing you to speed up any Gocator 3D smart sensor model with ease.
Smart Vision Accelerator
GoMax® is a cost-effective hardware solution that allows you to accelerate any Gocator® sensor in order to meet inline production speeds—without the need for a PC.
With GoMax’s plug and play functionality, you can quickly and easily add massive data processing power to your Gocator® sensor or multi-sensor network, achieving faster cycle times and enhancing overall inspection performance.
GoMax accelerates Gocator 3D sensors by taking over a portion of the sensor’s data processing, and PLC/robot communication—eliminating the need for a PC.
GoMax provides massive compute power with its embedded NVIDIA Jetson TX2’s 256-core GPU and 64-bit quad-core ARM processor—all in a compact, ruggedized case.
- NVIDIA Module: Jetson TX2
- CPU: 64-bit Quad ARM A57 @ 2 GHz plus 64-bit Dual Denver 2 @ 2 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Pascal, 256 CUDA cores
- Memory: 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4
- IO ports: 1x USB3, 1x HDMI, 2x GigE, 1x USB2
- Dimensions (mm): 120x105x43.5
- Weight (kg): 0.7
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 degrees Celsius