The MB-DT series is designed to work on specular surfaces, as it produces a shadow free, uniform illumination, minimising glare and shadows.
Metaphase MetaBright MB-DT
Tunnel illumination for glossy surfaces
The Metaphase MetaBright MB-DT tunnel light is an elongated version of the traditional dome light that provides indirect, shadow free and uniform illumination. Dome illuminations have superior properties for the inspection of curved objects while minimising shadows and hot spots.
Great for inspection reflective parts such as glossy, metallic or mirror like surfaces. The diffuse tunnel is available with a wide variety of LED colours such as white, red, green, blue, IR, UV (365 and 395 nm) and RGB with independent colour control.
Reasons to select the Metaphase MetaBright DT
The coating of the reflector is selected to obtain an optimally diffused output, even for non-visible light like UV or IR. The coating reflects up to 99,9% of the light, so there is nearly no light lost compared to a direct illumination.
Adjustable brightness via 0-10V signal for an easy setting of the intensity when used with the digital intensity controller DDC-3.
Available in 3 different standard lengths from 451 to 987 mm. LED options range from white and coloured LEDs to IR and UV, RGB.
- Colour: white, red, green blue, IR 850 nm, UV (365 and 395 nm) or RGB
- I/O: intensity control via 0-10 V signal
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Dimensions: 277 x 127 x 451, 734 or 978 mm (w x h x l)
- Miscellaneous: patent pending thermal management technology
Markets and Applications
- Medical device packaging and tray packs inspection
- Pharmaceuticals blister form fill and trim applications
- Cosmetics and makeup packaging control
- Package inspection of glossy plastics and finishes
- Inspection of reflective, specular, rough or topographic surfaces
- Metal and chromed bearing surface checks
- Inspection of metal stampings and parts with electrical contacts
Diffuse tube light for area scan cameras
- Dimensions: 17,7" x 10,9" x 5"
- Field of view: 15" x ...
|Metaphase white paper: Line scan illumination||