The catadioptric design enables the detection of small defects over a very wide view angle.
Opto Engineering PCBP
Boroscopic lens for internal measurements
The PCBP lenses are designed to inspect objects with holes such as engine parts, containers and tubes where the defects can only be monitored by using a small lens into the object.
The catadioptric (refracting + reflecting) optical design ensures much higher resolution than fibre-based probes and enables a complete 360° inner view throughout the entire cavity length.
Built-in illumination keeps the device very compact and makes it suitable for simple 3D applications by means of panoramic triangulation techniques.
- Hole inspection boroscopic lenses
- Sensor size: 1/3" and 1/2"
- FoV: min. 25x9 mm to max. 100x53 mm
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Wavelength: 450-650 nm
- Viewing angle 60°
- Aperture: F# 14 and F# 16
- MTF: @50 lp/mm >20%
- Diameter: 21 mm
- Length: 137 mm and 167 mm
- Integrated illumination: LED voltage 16 to 24 V / LED power consumption <2.0 W