The scanning volume of the PhoXi 3D Scanner family allowing you to scan large as well as very small objects. Each of the five scanner models has been designed for a different scanning range to respond to your needs and cover all possible applications.
Photoneo PhoXi 3D Scanner
Go-to scanner providing high-resolution and high-accuracy scanning of static scenes
PhoXi 3D Scanner by Photoneo is your go-to scanner when looking for high-resolution and high-accuracy scanning of static scenes. Its structured light projection approach provides output in the form of precise point clouds for fast localization of any desired part. The robustness of the scanner ensures superior quality of scans, which makes it the best scanner for even the harshest environments.
PhoXi 3D Scanner was awarded by the Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards Program for its unbeatable performance and best-in-class resolution/speed ratio.
Each scanner from the PhoXi family (models XS-XL) is suitable for different applications, depending on the size of the scanned object, scanning volume, and other aspects.
Reasons to choose the Photoneo PhoXi 3D Scanner
The camera is dust-tight and protected against low-pressure jets of water coming from any direction and at any angle, and can therefore be used in demanding industrial environments.
The MotionCam-3D provides flexible powering options. Only a single cable is needed to get both electric power and data connection supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE). Alternatively, you can power your device by 24 V.
The lightweight body allows you to mount the scanner directly onto the robotic arm, which is a very handy option if you need to scan a big bin with a smaller scanner from variable viewpoints, or to get a detailed look at the bin corners.
- Network discovery with “plug & play” functionality
Settings & Configuration
- Intuitive device settings & output selection
- Ambient light suppression
- Integrated GPU calculates: point cloud, normals, depth map, texture and per-pixel confidence
- Resolution: 2064 x 1544 or 1032 x 772 million 3D points
- Large scanning volume ranging from 15 cm up to 4 meters, depending on the specific model
- Suppression of ambient light of up to 20 000 LUX
- Resolution: up to 3 Million 3D points
- Accuracy: 25 - 500 µm across the different models
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating System: available on Windows and Ubuntu Linux
- API/Software: C++ / C# with examples; supported from OpenCV, Halcon, PCL and ROS
- Operation modes: “software trigger” and “free-run”
- Thermal calibration
- Housing: IP65 = dust & water proof
- Power supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet) & 24 V powering options; Energy consumption of less than 35 W
- Weight: 1,5 kg
Markets and Applications
- Bin picking applications in manufacturing and logistics
- Object handling applications including palletization, depalletization, picking & sorting of parcels, machine tending applications
- Quality control and metrology
- Objects sorting
- And many others
The target industries include logistics, e-commerce, automotive, food and medical industries, and others.
|PHOTONEO PHOXI 3D SCANNER L GEN2 New model||Photoneo|
|PHOTONEO PHOXI 3D SCANNER M GEN2 New model||Photoneo|
|PHOTONEO PHOXI 3D SCANNER S GEN2 New model||Photoneo|
|PHOTONEO PHOXI 3D SCANNER XL GEN2 New model||Photoneo|
|PHOTONEO PHOXI 3D SCANNER XS GEN2 New model||Photoneo|