The Sony XC-E series is a range of extremely compact, lightweight cameras
which provide images with brilliant detail definition thanks to the use of a
new generation of interline CCD sensors (IT-CCD). With dimensions of only 29 x
29 x 32mm, these cameras are very easy to mount even when space is limited.
The series comprises three camera variants which differ only in their spectral
sensitivity and are therefore designed to cope with different applications.
- The XC-ES is the standard model for general applications in the visible spectrum.
- The XC-EI offers excellent extended sensitivity in the near infrared spectrum (NIS). For example, these cameras provide usable images even in poor lighting conditions and can be used with infrared LED illumination units.
- The XC-UV is only sensitive to ultraviolet light at wavelengths around 365nm (the so-called i-line). By working at these short wavelengths, the XC-UV is able to achieve a very high level of detail resolution.
All models in the range have the same dimensions and function switches and
making them easily interchangeable.
Compact monochrome camera
- 1/2" IT CCD sensor with micro lens
- 752 x 582 pixels
- CCIR video standard
- Modifiable for pixel-synchronous operation
- Internal or external synchronisation (HD/VD)
- Shutter to 1/8,000s
- S/N ratio: min. 60dB
- Manual gain or AGC
- Dimensions 29 x 29 x 32mm
- C-mount lens connection
Please order HIROSE 12-pin connector or tripod mounting plate separately if
required. Available with the EIA video standard with the corresponding pixel
count and frame rate.