European Imaging Academy goes virtual!
4 Jun 2020
Each year we welcome over 2000 people to the training sessions and education events offered by the European Imaging Academy across many countries in Europe.
In view of the current Covid-19 situation and travel restrictions, the European Imaging Academy now opens a VIRTUAL CLASSROOM and offers a whole range of possibilities to support you remotely with many e-learning courses on a wide range of topics.
To start with, you can now schedule an individual training courses with our experienced trainers for you and your colleagues right at your desk without the need to travel. The programme includes a wide range of topics including
- Planning and implementing of machine vision solutions
- Optics and illumination for machine vision
- An insight to line scan technologies
- 3D imaging using the LMI Gocator
- Working with Sherlock or iNspect from Teledyne DALSA
In addition to the standard syllabus, customized versions which are tailored to your individual requirements are also available, just ask when making an enquiry and we will be happy to tailor the content to your company's needs.
Virtual feasibility studies
To help you to speed up your projects without the need for travel, STEMMER IMAGING now offers virtual e-feasibility studies using state of the art multi-camera conferencing technology. To take advantage of our extensive experience in finding the right solution for your application you only need to complete the request form. We will get in contact with you to find out your needs and provide a personal quotation. Expect the following process when making an enquiry.
- Preliminary discussion with our feasibility experts
- Send us your parts for pre-testing
- Join our experts for an interactive live multi camera stream where we will check your parts to find the best solution. You will see the results first hand and provide application guidence as we test the samples with the wide range of machine vision concpts available in our state of the art feasibility labs.