Unlike most embedded PCs the EOS is designed specifically for machine vision. Its thermal management allows for the desktop grade processors to run at full speed even at ambient temperatures up to 55 °C without frame loss or throttling on performance. Its inbuilt FPGA I/O delivers real time encoder driven timing and reject control normally demanding additional hardware and its inbuilt SHA-256 security EPROM allows for software to be protected and licenced without the need for an additional USB dongle.
Adlink EOS 1300
Compact vision system with Intel Core desktop processors
Adlink’s EOS-1300 is a high performance compact vision system equipped with 6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors and four independent PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, delivering data transfer rates up to 4.0 Gb/s. EOS-1300’s FPGA based DI/O provides programmable de-bounce filter, on the fly trigger, and user wiring Sink/Source DO and Encoder functions, making it the ideal solution for machine vision applications requiring high computing power and time deterministic solutions with minimal footprint.
The EOS-1300 DI/O provides minimal and fixed latency without occupying CPU resources. With all I/O connectors on one side for easy installation, the ability to connect up to 4 GigE cameras and / or 4 USB cameras in a system that's so compact, makes it the perfect vision system for automation and machine vision.
Options include a 220W AC adapter, a DIN rail, and a wall mount kit.
Reasons to choose the Adlink EOS 1300
- FPGA based de-bounce filter for easy noise elimination
- User defined sink and source outputs eliminate changes to existing wiring policies.
- Real time on the fly trigger and advanced encoder removes the need for other hardware
- FIFO & linear comparison trigger out ideal for conveyer reject applications
- High precision encoder with backwards counting
- Real time timing with pulse width and delay control
- Short circuit protection on input channels
- 12 digital inputs 4 usable as trigger inputs
- 2 encoder inputs
- 16 isolated digital outputs 4 usable as trigger outputs
For prices use login
|Model||PC: Product type||PC: Processor type||PC: I/O Interface||PC: Graphics card type||Manufacturer||Dimension (depth, mm)||Dimension (height, mm)||Dimension (width, mm)||PC: Storage interface|
|ADLINK EOS-1300||compact||Intel Core i7||Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0, Audio, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, Digital Input, Digital Output, PoE||integrated||Adlink||180.80||82.80||232.00||SATA|