Allied Vision Prosilica GB - Camera modules with angled head
The Allied Vision Prosilica GB is the boardlevel OEM-periscope version of the Allied Vision Prosilica GS camera series with GigE Vision interface and angled camera head. The models in the GB-series are especially suited to applications requiring an on-board camera with 90° viewing direction. The dimensions measure only 51 x 89mm. For flexible adaptation to fit any application requirements, sensor rotation and connector orientation can be individually defined by the customer.
Four sensor versions in monochrome and colour as well as a variety of functions are available. A selection of progressive scan CCD sensors with resolutions from VGA to 5 megapixels is available to meet different requirements and to guarantee excellent image quality and colour fidelity. The sensor signals are digitised using a 14-bit A/D converter and can be output in numerous output formats, such as Mono8/16, Bayer8/16, RGB24, BGR24 or YUV4xx. Using partial scan or binning the frame rates can be increased.
Due to to their I/Os, RS232 interface (in/out), auto-iris and different trigger modes the Allied Vision GB models can be used very flexibly in production control, process monitoring, medical imaging or for sports monitoring. A 16 Mbyte memory is used for deferred data transmission and for use of the recorder mode (camera is running free and sends n images before and after a trigger signal); it also prevents data loss in case of excessive triggering.
The data is output via standard CAT5e and CAT6 cables with lengths of up to 100 m using Gigabit Ethernet technology. Theoretically unlimited distances are possible when using switches. Configuration and integration of the cameras is easy using either the manufacturer's SDK or CVB CameraSuite, both included in the delivery. SDKs are also available for Linux and QNX.
- Production control (e.g. inspection, high-precision measurement and process monitoring)
- Pharmaceutical industry (e.g. checking blister packages and filling levels)
- Food industry (e.g. sorting)
- Different CCD sizes from 1/4" to 2/3" with Progressive Scan
- Resolutions from VGA to 5 megapixels
- Different trigger versions
- Partial Scan and binning for increased frame rates
- Opto-isolated inputs and outputs
- GigE Vision interface
- 16 MB memory for deferred image transfer and recorder mode
- On-board camera in credit card format (51 x 89)mm²
- Selectable sensor rotation and connector orientation
- Weight only 60g
- C-mount connection (adjustable flange back), optionally CS-Mount
- CVB CameraSuite and manufacturer's SDK for Windows, Linux and QNX
- Compatible with Common Vision Blox
For prices use login
|Model||Frame rate (Hz)||Lens mount||Horizontal res.||Vertical res.||Sensor format|