The ECCO+ / ECCO (Extended CameraLink Cable Operation) feature allows the use of up to 20 metre-long CameraLink cables.
Euresys Grablink Duo
High-performance frame grabber for one Full- or two Base-configuration CameraLink cameras
PCIe frame grabbers for two independent CameraLink Base configuration cameras or one CameraLink Base, Medium, Full, 72-bit or 80-bit camera. The boards are directly compatible with all monochrome and colour area and line scan cameras.
With their advanced line scan and area scan triggering capabilities, these frame grabbers ensure the high-precision acquisition of the parts being scanned. The rate converter enables flexible line scan operation with its programmable frequency multiplier/divider.
Reasons for Euresys Grablink Duo
The rate converter is an intelligent, programmable frequency multiplier/divider. Used with motion encoders and line scan cameras, it allows the user to select the aspect ratio of the pixels in the image.
The C2C link camera synchronisation feature enables accurate synchronisation of multiple area or line scan cameras connected to the same board, to other boards in the same PC and to different boards in different PCs.
As a development and debugging tool for integration into applications, Memento records the logs of all events related to the camera, the frame grabber and its associated drivers, and the application.
- For two independent CameraLink Base configuration cameras or one CameraLink Base, Medium, Full, 72-bit or 80-bit camera (10 x 8-bit taps)
- CameraLink clock frequency: From 20 MHz up to 85 MHz
- PCIe Gen 2 x4 Bus
- Cable: Extended Camera Link Cable Operation (ECCO, ECCO+), which allows up to 2 times extended cable length beyond the Camera Link specification
- Direct transfer: High-performance DMA
- Bandwidth: Up to 1700 MB/s
- Onboard memory: Up to 512 MB for image buffering
- Power supply: Power over CameraLink (PoCL)
- Trigger: Area and line scan triggering capabilities
- I/O: Feature-rich set of digital I/O lines
- Other: Memento Event Logging Tool
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit)
- Software: Comprehensive SDK environment (Multicam)
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
For prices use login
|Model||PC: Internal Expansion Bus||Inputs||Power over data interface||Number of cameras (max)||Interface/standard|
|EURESYS GRABLINK DUO New model||PCIe x4 (Gen2)||Full, Base, Medium||yes||2||CameraLink|
|Euresys Grablink Duo | 2023/03||