All of LMI's Gocators are factory calibrated so they're very easy and quick to deploy with accurate measurements right from the get-go.
LMI Gocator 2500
3D line profiler designed for the inspection of small parts
Designed for high-performance small parts inspection, these line profilers achieve fast scan speeds (up to 10 kHz), and high X resolution (8 μm). With a custom 2MP high-speed imager, advanced optical design, and blue laser light, the Gocator 2500 series generate excellent data with highly repeatable results even on shiny surfaces.
Packed with all the great features that the Gocator range has to offer, including set-up and control via a web browser or SDK and the built-in tools. The Gocator 2500 series smart sensors are the fastest, most compact, and advanced Gocator laser line profilers to date.
Reasons to choose the LMI Gocator 2500 series
See and do more with micron resolution and faster scan rates. Take advantage of the higher speed by enabling multiple exposures to measure high-contrast targets at production speed. With an X resolution down to 8 μm, small features such as edges or gaps can be easily measured.
Accomplish more with fewer sensors, while still capturing the finest surface and edge details with a large field of view. A large measurement range lets you handle a wider variety of parts.
The 2500 series is able to scan surfaces with varying reflective and absorptive finished simultaneously. With optical designs that have been engineered for superior glass scanning, the profilers can handle a wide range of setups.
For example, the sensor can generate a precision 3D scan of a cell phone’s cover glass in a surrounding metal or plastic frame, inspecting critical assembly tolerances such as flushness, gap, and offset.
- Scan Rate: 2.4 kHz (2510/2512 full field of view) / 1.6 kHz (2520 full field of view) to 10 kHz
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Inputs: Differential Encoder, Laser Safety Enable, Trigger
- Outputs: 2x Digital output, RS-485 Serial (115 kBaud)
- Input Voltage (Power): +24 to +48 VDC (15 Watts); Ripple +/- 10%
- Housing: Gasketed aluminium enclosure, IP67
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- Vibration Resistance: 10 to 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude in X, Y, and Z directions, 2 hours per direction
- Shock Resistance: 15 g, half sine wave, 11 ms, positive and negative for X, Y, and Z directions