To accommodate dual RTX 30 series GPU cards into the system and maximise its performance, Nuvo-8208GC comes with a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~ 35V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from dual 250W GPUs.
Ruggedised GPU computing edge AI platform supporting dual NVIDIA RTX 30
Nuvo-8208GC is the world's first dual GPU edge AI platform with industrial-grade design and in-vehicle features. Designed specifically to support dual NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics cards, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing, such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
Powered by an Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory, the system is a strong foundation to built a powerful AI edge computing platform on.
Nuvo-8208GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~ 35V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from dual 250W GPUs. Along with built-in ignition control, it is feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car's power system.
Equipped with 2x Gigabit Ethernet and 8x USB 3.1 ports it is ready for multi-camera support required in a wide range of machine vision solutions. All front-accessible ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for secure cable connections.
Neousys edge AI computing solutions offer unparalleled performances with patented heat dissipation to ensure CPU/GPU do not thermal-throttle combined with a reliable power design, damping brackets for vibration and shock resistance to make it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
Reasons to choose the Neousys Nuvo-8208GC
Neousys GPU computing platform series has patented thermal design for true wide-temperature operation. The effective heat dissipation design ensures Nuvo-8208GC operates reliably under 100% load up to 60°C to prevent CPU/GPU from throttling under harsh conditions.
The Neousys GPU computing platform series has front-accessible Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.1 Gen2/Gen1 ports that feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections, making it ideal for in-vehicle and harsh industrial environments.
Nuvo-8208GC series comes with patented damping brackets and it can withstand up to 3 Grms to protect the system against vibration when deployed in an in-vehicle environment. The system is also compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard.
In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots for GPU installation, Nuvo-8208GC has two other x8 PCIe slots and one x4 PCIe slot for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics and communication.
- Processor: Supports Intel Xeon E or 9th/ 8th Gen Core i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Memory: Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Graphic card: Supports up to dual NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics cards
- Display: 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort
- Interface GigE: 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Interface USB: 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) , 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps) , 1x USB 2.0 (internal for dongle use)
- Storage: Two hot-swappable 2.5" SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 support
- Expansion interfaces: Two x16, two x8, one x4, Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Miscellaneous: Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation
- Miscellaneous: Patented damping brackets to withstand 3 Grms vibration
- Power supply: 8~ 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Dimension: 235 mm (W) x 360 mm (D) x 185.6 mm (H)
- Weight: 8.6 Kg
For prices use login
NEOUSYS NUVO-8208GC New model
Industrial-grade GPU Computing Edge AI Platform with 2x GbE ports, supports 2x 250W NVIDIA graphics card
- Processor: Intel ...