Opto Engineering MWIR
Medium-wave infrared lenses
The medium-wave infrared lenses are specifically designed to operate in the 3-5 μm wavelength region with InSb Focal Plane Arrays (FPA).
These lenses are available with a standard Bayonet mount (with a back flange distance of 34.44 mm). The optics have good image quality and a large aperture (F/# 2.3).
With a high resolution (up to 15 μm pixel pitch) and 21 mm diameter, these lenses, mounted on a MWIR camera, are the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including imaging through fog, high-speed thermal imaging, thermography, R&D (MWIR range).
- Medium wave infrared lenses for image circle 21 mm
- Focal length: 35mm to 100 mm
- Aperture: F# 2.3
- Wavelength: 3.0 - 5.0 µm
- Transmission average: 90%
- MOD: 350 mm to 1000 mm
- Camera mount: B -> M46x1 BFD 32.45 mm to 52 mm
- Manual focus type with locking screw
- Dimensions: length 55.70 mm to 90.51 mm / diameter 71 mm and 108 mm