The FX series has been equipped with a particularly light sensitive lens to achieve short exposure times. This is supported by the high signal to noise ratio of the sensor, which guarantees enhanced detection accuracy at high speeds.
Unrivalled compact and cost-effective spectrographic system
The Specim FX series systems consist of a built-in sensor, a spectrograph and a lens. This enables plug-and-play hyperspectral operation. Because of their factory precalibration, the cameras behave predictibly similar, enabling easy duplication or exchange.
The system measures from the visible to the near infrared wavelength range (400 nm to 1000 nm) and in the SWIR wavelength range (900 nm to 1700 nm). It distinguishes 220 (VNIR) or 230 (SWIR) different spectral bands within the wavelength range and thus offers great flexibility for selecting the required wavelength.
Reasons to choose the Specim FX series
The FX comprises all necessary elements of a comprehensive spectrographic system. It goes without saying that the components are selected to work together and are optimally adjusted to each other. This saves time that would otherwise be necessary to select the right components. On the other hand, the complete integration into a single device renders setting up an inspection system a lot quicker and easier.
With its patented method, Specim has made it possible to set up spectrographs in a very space-saving manner. Therefore the design of the FX series is a lot more compact than that of comparable systems.
The Specim FX devices are delivered precalibrated. Therefore every spectrograph produces identical results. This means that systems can be duplicated very easily and save the effort for calibrating the spectrograph again. In case of malfunction of a component, the whole device can be exchanged with a replacement unit without any difficulty or the need to calibrate the unit and in this way minimise downtime.
- Responsitivity: 400 nm to 1000 nm (FX10), 900 nm to 1700 nm (FX17)
- Number of spectral bands: 220 (FX10) and 230 (FX17)
- Spatial sampling: 1024 pixels (FX10) and 640 (FX17)
- Frame rate: 330 fps at 220 bands, more than 9900 fps with 1 band for the FX10, 670 fps at 230 bands, 15000 fps with 4 selected bands for the FX17
- Field of view: 40°
- Maximum aperture: F1.7
- Interface: CameraLink, GigE Vision
Markets and Applications
- Quality control in food inspection setups
- Plastic sorting in recycling facilities
- Tissue differentiation in medical imaging applications
- General sorting applications by material property
For prices use login
|Model||Frame rate (Hz)||Interface||Sensor type||Horizontal res. (Px)||Vertical res. (Px)||Manufacturer|