Vieworks' proprietary pixel shift technology delivers ultra-high resolution that surpasses the physical limitations of the sensor.
Pixel shift camera with thermoelectric Peltier cooling (TEC)
The Vieworks VNP series unites the primary technological advantages of the VN and VP cameras models. The combination of pixel shift and thermoelectric cooling technology creates a new kind of camera family.
The VNP series is not only designed for applications which require exceptionally high resolutions, but also where extremely high image quality is essential. As the TEC maintains the operating temperature of the CCD up to 20° C below ambient temperature, noise can be reduced significantly.
The CoaXPress interface adopted by this camera supports transmitting image data at up to 25 Gbps using four coaxial cables.
Reasons to choose the Vieworks VNP
By lowering the sensor temperature up to 20 degrees Celsius below ambient temperature, it provides stable performance and low noise even at long exposure time.
Programmable camera makes it easier to update the firmware in the machine vision field. VNP Series supports CoaXPress interface and provides image processing capabilities like Flat Field Correction (FFC) and Pixel defect correction.
- Sensor: ON Semiconductor and Sony CMOS
- Resolution: up to 604 megapixel
- Features: nano stage pixel shift mechanism, improved fill factor, flat field correction, field upgradable firmware, pixel defect correction, allows long time exposure for increased sensitivity
- Lens mount: F-mount, M72-mount, customized mounts available upon request
- Interface: CoaXPress
- Cooling: thermoelectric peltier cooling keeping temperature 20° C below ambient
Markets and Applications
- Flat panel inspection
- Semiconductor and electronics inspection tasks
- Scanning and digitizing of documents and film material
- Scientific imaging and research