Gardasoft controller for Optotune liquid lenses
- Technology for full integration of lighting into machine vision software
- Communication via PC or smart camera
- Direct connection via GigE Vision and GenICam interfaces
- Cost effective strobe controllers with one channel
- Patented SafeSense technology for very precise overdrive
- Configuration depending on model via push-button or Ethernet
|Gardasoft LFC 1600||Data sheets||1.6 MB|
|Gardasoft LFC 420 (alternative name: PP 420)||Data sheets||208.4 KB|
|Gardasoft LFC 500 (alternative name: PP 500)||Data sheets||530.0 KB|
|Gardasoft LFC 820 (alternative name: PP 820)||Data sheets||371.2 KB|
|Gardasoft LFC 860 (alternative name: PP 860)||Data sheets||173.9 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 200||Data sheets||290.4 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 400||Data sheets||286.9 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 800||Data sheets||285.3 KB|
Variable focal length lenses enable rapid focusing in image-processing applications where the working distance between the object and the camera system is frequently changing.
Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, England, Gardasoft Vision Ltd are world leaders in LED lighting controllers and very high brightness lighting. This UK company is one of STEMMER IMAGING´s main suppliers. In this interview, Gardasoft CEO Peter Bhagat talks about trends and future developments from his point of view.
Gardasoft extends its product range for traffic applications with the VCT6 series of LED strobe lights.