Graphic-based solution development with Teledyne DALSA Sherlock
DALSA Sherlock is a powerful software interface with maximum design flexibility and an extensive range of proven tools and functions. The software can be used to create complex, fast vision solutions or for multi-camera applications with area scan cameras, line scan cameras or 3D profile sensors, by using the graphical tool and the drag & drop functionality.
Planners and developers of machine vision solutions without prior knowledge of Sherlock. Basic machine vision knowledge and basic programming skills are recommended.
- Image acquisition and handling multiple ROIs
- Image data scaling and calibration
- Tracking and dynamic recalculation of inspection areas
- Getting to know various tools, such as measurement tools, text recognition (OCR), object detection, code reading, colour inspection, contour inspection, blob detection, computational imaging etc.
- Communication with PLCs, robots etc.
- Creating complete sample applications ranging from image acquisition, calibration, positioning, evaluation to communication
- Writing log files and storing images
- Creation of own graphical user interfaces
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT).
More about training events
The training course is already fully booked? The training date doesn’t fit your schedule?
Just let us know and we will work out a suitable solution for you!