Training: Optics and Illumination Systems for Machine Vision (1 day)
People new to the machine vision domain who need to plan, design or use machine vision systems. No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
- Introduction to the basics of industrial illumination technology, strategies to select the most suitable illumination
- Selection of suitable optics and their calculation, optical errors, challenges in measuring
- Use and application of optical filters, lasers and flash controllers
- Theoretical introduction and live demonstrations (one-day course)
- Practical exercises with own sample parts (only two-day intensive course)
The participation fee for this training session is EUR 495,-. Fee includes an SVL test box for illumination colours to the value of approx. EUR 180,-.