Optics and Illumination Systems for Machine Vision (2 days)
People new to the machine vision domain who need to plan, design or use machine vision systems. No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
- Introduction to the basics of industrial illumination technology, strategies for selection of the most suitable illumination
- Selection of suitable optics and their calculation, optical errors, challenges in measuring
- Use and application of optical filters, lasers and flash controllers
- Theoretical introduction and live demonstrations
- Practical exercises with own sample parts
The participation fee for the local training session is 895 EUR and 795 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT ).
More about training events
The training course is already fully booked? The training date doesn’t fit your schedule?
Just let us know and we will work out a suitable solution for you!