Industrial-grade thermal imaging made easy (1 day)
The all-in-one IRSX cameras combine a calibrated thermal imaging sensor with a powerful data processing unit and a variety of industrial interfaces in a compact, rugged IP67 housing enabling set-up even in the most confined spaces.
Once installed, they communicate directly with process control, providing outstanding functionality for the practical implementation of Industry 4.0.
Join this training to learn about the different possible use cases for this smart infrared camera:
- as a GenICam-compatible, thermally-calibrated and industrial solution for experienced integrators
- as a ready-to-use browser-based smart camera solution for direct data exchange with other industrial systems
- for advanced users and integrators as a modifiable smart camera solution for adaptation to specific purposes
Newcomers to thermography and machine vision, but also experienced users such as system integrators
- Contact-free thermal imaging basics and know-how
- Application areas and examples for thermal imaging
- Optical basics for smart infrared cameras
- Image transfer and integration into PC-based systems via GenICam
- Camera operation and configuration using the web interface
- Working with the offline emulator
- Communication with PLC, automation and control equipment
- Technical details on the various IRSX models
1-day training course
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT).
More about training events
The training course is already fully booked? The training date doesn’t fit your schedule?
Just let us know and we will work out a suitable solution for you!