More power: CameraLink models added to Genie Nano series
4 Jul 2017
The monochrome and colour ON-Semi Python sensors used in the new cameras provide excellent high resolution choices. These are 4096 x 4096 (16 MPixel) resolution with frame rates of 45 fps and 5120 x 5120 (25MPixel) resolution at frame rates of 30 fps. A further 6 models are planned for the range giving an even greater choice of resolutions. These will feature SONY Pregius CMOS sensors with resolutions from 5.1MPixels.
Just like other models in the Genie Nano family, the new cameras are packed with advanced features and deliver outstanding performance at a low price point.
Key features of the Genie Nano-CL family are:
- 10-tap (Deca Mode) Camera Link for maximum throughput
- The global shutter sensors have flexible exposure modes – programmable or from trigger pulse from a frame grabber
- Up to 16 Regions of Interest - reduce processor load by capturing only the portion of the image that is needed. Higher frame rates can also be achieved using an ROI
- General purpose counter & timer means that an event or strobe is never missed
- Trigger-to-Image Reliability protects from data loss to improve system reliability
Genie Nano cameras are robust with an all-metal body and can accommodate power over Camera Link. The small enclosure for the new models (30 mm x 59 mm x 59 mm, without lens adapter or connectors) allows them to be used where space is at a premium. In addition, a wide operating temperature range of -20°C to 60°C enables them to operate in harsh environments and increases the long term reliability.
They offer high-performance solutions for many demanding applications in machine vision, including:
- Industrial Automation
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Packaging Inspection
- Semiconductor Inspection
- PCB-AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
- General Machine Vision Applications
Fully compliant with Camera Link system infrastructure, the new cameras can be used with existing frame grabbers, cables, and application code. This cost-effective approach provides existing systems with increased functionality while maximising return on existing investment.
Robust area scan camera with CMOS sensor and various features to boost performance and a CameraLink interface desigend for high speed data transfer with uncompromised image quality. The excellent design enables easy network integration into new and existing configurations.
Robust area scan camera with CMOS sensor and various features to boost performance and a CoaXPress interface designed for high-speed data transfer with uncompromised image quality. The excellent design enables easy network integration into new and existing configurations.
Speed up your GigE vision system with 5GBASE-T and TurboDrive.
Robust area scan cameras with CMOS sensors and various features to boost performance with GigE Vision Interface (1Gb/s). The excellent design enables easy network integration into new and existing configurations.