The Allied Vision Bonito PRO is a high bandwidth camera family with a quad lane CXP-6 interface capable of transmitting up to 25 Gb/s of image data. The first two Bonito PRO models, available in monochrome and colour, support the latest high-resolution ON Semiconductor PYTHON CMOS sensors with 26.2 and 12.5 megapixels and offer a near infrared (NIR) extended option.
Its rugged, fanless housing design and comprehensive feature set make these cameras an ideal choice for high-resolution imaging applications that demand high throughput, robustness, and design-in flexibility.
Bonito PRO cameras are available with the F-mount lens adapter in a standard version. M58, M42, and EF-mount options are also available.
Advantages of the Allied Vision Bonito PRO
The device allows the definition of up to 4 regions of interest within the image. Less image data lowers the bandwidth required, which results in an increased frame rate. As the host software does not need to extract the regions of interest anymore, image data processing on the host becomes faster.
This advanced feature allows the programming of a sequence of up to 4 different settings for a single parameter (e.g. for exposure time) that are applied to each image. That way, adaption to known changes of the imaging environment (or other application specific requirements) is possible without continuously transferring configuration changes between host and camera.
The Bonito PRO can be operated at an extended operating housing temperature range (-20 °C to +70 °C), which makes it very suitable for operation in extreme environments.
Based on Allied Vision's modular concept, different lens mount and optical filter options are available. Having the option to choose between F-mount, M58, M42, and EF-mount gives more flexibility in terms of lenses being used and dealing with outdoor imaging conditions in an optimum way.
- Sensor: 12.5 and 26.2 megapixel On-Semi Python CMOS
- Frame rate: up to 142 fps at 12 megapixel resolution
- Bit depth: 8 and 10 bit
- Options: colour, monochrome and NIR
- Features: multiple-ROI (up to 4 regions of interest readout), sequencer mode (up to 4 sequences), fixed pattern noise correction (FPNC), defect pixel correction (DPC), exposure, gain, white balance (manual, auto, one-push), look-up tables (LUTs), binning (separate x- and y-binning), subsampling (decimation)
- Interface: CoaXPress incl. Power over CoaXpress (PoCXP)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C (housing)
Markets and Applications
- High speed and resolution enable high volume Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) applications.
- In semiconductor inspection tasks, tiniest defects on and inside wafers (by using the NIR information) can be clearly identified.
- In various small part quality control applications, the high resolution enables the detection of defects in tiny components and inspection of many components at a time.
- Areal mapping solutions profit from the high resolution images and can complement or replace satellite imaging to improve the details observed.
- Surgery solutions benefit from the high frame rates, as the device still delivers an accurate high-resolution image even when the patient is moving.
- Security applications gain more possibilities, as more details can be seen with faster time resolution, so quick events can be reliably observed.
For prices use
Unfortunately, no products were found matching your selected criteria. Please use a different set of filters.