With the ability to simultaneously capture multiple 4k ultra high definition video feeds, the Datapath VisionSC is ideal for video streaming at high resolution.
High performance 4k, ultra-high definition capture cards
With the professional AV market adopting 4K UHD technologies, Datapath offers video professionals the ability to simultaneously capture multiple 4K, ultra high definition, video feeds each at 60 frames per second.
The new VisionSC range of capture cards feature a generation 3 PCIe x8 interface with DMA bandwidth of 6.4 GBytes/second.
Reasons to use the Datapath VisionSC
"Livestream" low latency technology supports high performance real time capture.
Multistream allows for the independent control of multiple streams from a single capture channel at the same time.
The VisionSC series is supported by the Datapath Vision performance driver. Combining both hardware and software enhancements the Vision Performance Driver provides users with a variety of features to help them achieving their goals. Features including livestream, multistream, a hardware based time stamping facility, automatic signal detection and more.
- Channels: multi-channel video and audio capture cards
- Data rate: up to 6.4 GBytes/second
- Video capture memory: up to 2048 MBytes
- Resolution: up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60 Hz / up to 8k x 8k @ 600 MHz
- Signals: 4k UHD video signals
- Audio: digital audio capture through HD channel
- Features: HDCP support, low latency, multistream capture, automatic signal detection
- Models available: HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI and DisplayPort capture
- PC interface: PCI Express x8 (Gen 3)
- Operating system: Windows XP up to Windows 10, Linux
- Software: Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support
- Miscellaneous: VisionSC is supplied with the Datapath Vision performance driver
For prices use login
|Model||Number of cameras (max)||Power over data interface||Inputs||PC-interface||Interface/Standard|
|DATAPATH VISION-SC-DP2||2||no||Dual DisplayPort||PCIe x8 (Gen 3)||DisplayPort|
|DATAPATH VISION-SC-HD4+/D||4||no||Quad HDMI||PCIe x8 (Gen 3)||HDMI (via DVI)|
|DATAPATH VISION-SC-HD4+/H||4||no||Quad HDMI||PCIe x8 (Gen 3)||HDMI|
|DATAPATH VISION-SC-SDI4||4||no||Quad 3G-SDI||PCIe x8 (Gen 3)||SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI|
|DATAPATH VISION-SC-UHD2||2||no||Dual HDMI 2.0||PCIe x8 (Gen 3)||HDMI|