ECCO+ / ECCO enables you to be able to use longer, up to 20 meters long, CameraLink cables.
High-performance image acquisition board with CameraLink interface
PCIe frame grabbers for CameraLink 80-bit, Full, Medium, Base and Lite configuration cameras. Directly compatible with hundreds of CameraLink cameras available on the market.
With advanced Line Scan and Area Scan triggering capabilities, these frame grabbers ensure high accuracy acquisition of the parts being scanned. The rate converter enables flexible line scan operation with its programmable frequency multiplier/divider, and trigger delays and skipping functions ensure the right parts are captured on area scan applications.
Reasons to choose the Euresys Grablink
Direct transfer into user-allocated memory and hardware boards that expose PCI addresses. With hardware scatter-gather support and 64-bit addressing capability.
Compatible with a wide range of sensors and motion encoders.
- CameraLink configuration: Base, Medium Full, 80 bit (10 x 8-bit taps)
- CameraLink clock frequency: from 20 MHz up to 85 MHz
- Cable: Extended Camera Link Cable Operation (ECCO, ECCO+), which allows up to 2 times extended cable length beyond the Camera Link specification
- Direct transfer: high-performance DMA (Direct Memory Access)
- Bandwidth up to 850 MB/s
- Power: support of Power over CameraLink (PoCL)
- Onboard memory: up to 128 MB for image buffering
- Trigger: area and line scan triggering capabilities
- I/O: feature-rich set of digital I/O lines
- Other: Memento Event Logging Tool
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (all 32-bit and 64-bit) and Linux 32-bit and 64-bit
- Software: comprehensive SDK environment (Multicam)
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
For prices use login
|Model||PC: Internal Expansion Bus||Inputs||Power over data interface||Number of cameras (max)||Interface/standard|
|EURESYS GRABLINK BASE||PCIe x1 (Gen1)||Base||yes||1||CameraLink|
|EURESYS GRABLINK DUAL BASE||PCIe x4 (Gen1)||Base||yes||2||CameraLink|
|EURESYS GRABLINK FULL XR||PCIe x4 (Gen1)||Full, Deca, Base, Medium||yes||1||CameraLink|