1.5 megapixel lenses with a 2/3" image circle
The small and compact Fujinon HF-HA-1B lenses are designed for standard (up to 1.5MP) resolution cameras. Thanks to their metal mount, the lenses can resist shocks and vibrations. With a constant diameter of 29.5 mm overall focal lengths, these lenses are very narrow, ideal when space is at a premium with your machine vision application.
Covering sensors with image circle diameters of up to 2/3" and a resolution of 1.5 megapixel, these lenses are well suited to surveying and imaging applications.
- Sensor size: 1/2"-CCD to 2/3"-CCD
- Focal lenght: 6 mm - 75 mm
- Aperture: F1.2 - F2.8
- MOD: 100 mm to 1100 mm
- Filter thread: M25.5 x 0.5 to M30.5 x 0.5
- Dimensions (D x L): 29.5 mm x 29.5 mm to 29.5 mm x 48 mm
- Weight: 45 g to 55 g
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Aperture and focus with locking screws