Measure micron level features with the 2400’s 2 megapixel camera and large field of view. Scan parts for even the smallest defects and achieve superior results for 3D quality inspection.
LMI Gocator 2400
Line profiler designed for 3D inspection of micro-features on small parts
Gocator 2410 and 2420 smart sensors are designed for the exacting demands of electronics and medical component inspection. With the latest 2 MP imaging technology and a new processor, these sensors achieve fast scan speeds, the highest X resolution in the industry and excellent Z repeatability (0.2 µm). Plus, their use of blue lasers means they generate “cleaner” data and highly reliable results even on shiny surfaces.
Reasons to use the LMI Gocator 2400 series
Faster scan and acquisition speeds empower you to speed up your inline process and use higher resolutions. It also means multiple exposures can be used to accurately measure high-contrast targets. With an X resolution down to 6 µm, you can generate data points even on very tiny edges or narrow gaps.
Accomplish more with fewer sensors, while still capturing the finest surface and edge details of electronics and small parts with the 2400’s large field of view. Its deep measurement range lets you handle a wider variety of parts at production speed.
A small footprint and lightweight body make this sensor ideal for fitting into tight spaces and mounting on robotic arms.
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Inputs: differential encoder, laser safety enable, trigger
- Outputs: 2x digital output, RS485 serial, selcom serial, 1x analogue output (4-20 mA)
- Input voltage (power): +24 to +48 VDC (13 watts); ripple +/- 10%
- Housing: gasketed aluminium enclosure, IP67
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Software: browser-based GUI and open source SDK for configuration and real-time 3D visualisation
|LMI Brochure Consumer Electronics||