Opto Engineering LWIR
Long-wave infrared lenses
The LWIR series from Opto Engineering are a range of long-wave infrared lenses specifically designed to operate in the 8-14 μm wavelength range with uncooled detectors.
The lenses are designed with high image quality and large aperture (small F/#). These lenses can also be requested with custom mount interfaces.
These lenses, are the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including temperature measurement for process quality control, predictive maintenance and medical imaging to give a few examples.
- Long wave infrared lenses for image circle 21 mm
- Focal length: 35, 50 and 75 mm
- Aperture: F# 1.4
- Wavelength: 8.0 - 14.0 µm
- Transmission: average 90%
- MOD: 350, 500 and 750 mm
- Distortion: 0,20%
- Lens mount: B -> M46x1 BFD 11.88 to 14.63 mm
- Manual focus type with locking screw
- Dimensions: length 57.62 mm to 106.41 mm / diameter 71 mm and 85 mm