Opto Engineering PCCD
PCCD catadioptric lenses
PCCD lenses are designed to enable the 360° side view imaging of small objects. Their innovative optical design, based on a catadioptric system, makes it possible to image small objects, with diameters as small as 7 mm.
The sides of the object are imaged through the catadioptric system, while the top surface is directly imaged onto the center of the detector.
The compactness and high resolution performances are a ideal for the inspection of components like pharmaceutical containers, plastic caps, pre-forms, bottle necks, screws and other threaded objects.
The sides of the object being inspected are observed over a wide view angle, approaching 45° at its maximum; this feature makes it possible to inspect complex object geometries under a convenient perspective.
- Catadioptric lenses
- For sensor sizes 1/3", 1/2" and 2/3"
- FoV min: 7.5x5 mm to max. 25x17 mm
- FoV can be extended to max. 35x26 with OE PC CD LFAT
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Wavelength: 450 to 650 nm
- Working distance: 28 to 53 mm and 24 to 47 mm
- Aperture: F# 6-24, 8-32, 8-24
- MTF: @50lp/mm <35 and MTF@50lp/mm <30
- Diameter: 143 mm
- Length: 110.5 mm