PCPW optics provide eight different views of the side and top surfaces of an object.
The wide perspective angle (45°) enables the inspection of the side features of an object (for example the threads of a screw or a nut) otherwise impossible to acquire with a single camera.
Both the external walls of an object and its top can be imaged at the same time, while internal surfaces of holed objects can be completely inspected from the outside. A combined view of the internal and external surfaces is possible and an image displaying both the inner walls and the bottom of a cavity can be obtained.
In addition to these unique features, PCPW optics also ensures excellent image resolution and image brightness.
- Polyview lenses
- Sensor size: 1/3", 1/2" and 2/3"
- Camera mount: C-mount
- Max. object diameter: for side view with object height of 20 mm is 30 mm
- Max. object diameter: for side view with object height 5 mm is 50 mm
- Max. object diameter: with side and top view with object height 10 mm is 30 mm
- Working distance: 20-40 mm
- Aperture: F# 4-12 to 8-16
- MTF: @50lp/mm >40%
- Diameter: 140 mm
- Length: 224 mm