The L model's large field of view offers flexible working distances from 1.2 to 2.6 meters making it the right solution for medium to large size bins on EU and US-pallets.
Structured light 3D colour cameras
Zivid brings "human-like" vision to your collaborative robots and industrial automation systems. The market-leading 3D colour cameras and software enables customers to boost efficiency and productivity in a range of applications including de-palletising, bin-picking, pick-and-place, assembly, packaging and quality control.
With exceptional HD data quality, speeds up to 13 Hz, 30 µm point precision, the factory calibrated 3D camera from Zivid is ready to work in smarter factories and warehouses of Industry 4.0.
The Zivid One+ is available in Small, Medium and Large, offering a solution for all kinds of boxes and bins. From small objects in trays and boxes to large objects on pallets.
The HDR mode utilises Multi-frame 3D HDR technology to make bright objects as visible as dark objects in one scene.
Bin-picking often has the problem of capturing large bins in short time frames, a significant part of the time is often wasted in 3D scanning the bin.
The Zivid One+ uses structured light technology to be able to scan in snapshots which significantly decreases scanning times.
- Field of View: depending on model from 164 mm x 132 mm up to 2069 mm x 1310 mm
- Working distance: depending on model from 300 to 2600 mm
- Spatial resolution: depending on model from 0.12 mm to 1.11 mm
- Point precision: depending on model from 30 µm (at 0.3 m) up to 2000 µm (at 3 m)
- 3D technology: Structured light
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixel
- Point cloud output: 3D (XYZ) + Colour (RGB) + Contrast (C) for each pixel
- Shutter: 1/154 s to 1/10 s
- Minimum acquisition time: 80 ms at shutter = 1/154 s single frame capture
Markets and Applications
- Quality control