Foil and web inspection: Inspection with line scan bars and line scan cameras (1 day)
Applications for continuous inspection include feature and defect inspection in both print and substrates such as plastic films in the packaging industry. Detection of specks, burn marks or other defects and impurities on foils are an important while in battery cell production, metallic foil coatings need to be measured and inspected for a wide variety of surface defects.
The course focusses on the technical detail of implementing line scan camera systems and especially line scan bars which are the mainstay for this type of inspection.
Developers and users of machine vision solutions. Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Application areas and examples
- Line scan camera technologies for image acquisition
- Line scan bar fundamentals
- Image acquisition hardware, interfaces and encoders
- Illumination technologies for line scan applications
- Optical basics and components for line scan cameras
- System setup and sensor calibration
- Software basics for defect detection
- Troubleshooting for line scan applications
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT).
More about training events
The training course is already fully booked? The training date doesn’t fit your schedule?
Just let us know and we will work out a suitable solution for you!