Graphic-based solution development with Teledyne DALSA Sherlock
DALSA Sherlock is a powerful software interface with maximum design flexibility and an extensive range of proven tools and functions. The software can be used to create complex, fast vision solutions or for multi-camera applications with area scan cameras, line scan cameras or 3D profile sensors, by using the graphical tool and the drag & drop functionality.
Planners and developers of machine vision solutions without prior knowledge of Sherlock. Basic machine vision knowledge and basic programming skills are recommended.
- Image acquisition and handling multiple ROIs
- Image data scaling and calibration
- Tracking and dynamic recalculation of inspection areas
- Getting to know various tools, such as measurement tools, text recognition (OCR), object detection, code reading, colour inspection, contour inspection, blob detection, computational imaging etc.
- Communication with PLCs, robots etc.
- Creating complete sample applications ranging from image acquisition, calibration, positioning, evaluation to communication
- Writing log files and storing images
- Creation of own graphical user interfaces
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT).