Introduction to 3D Imaging using the LMI Gocator
Both people new to 3D machine vision or experienced users looking to reduce the complexity of 3D machine vision.
Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Basics of 3D measuring technology: laser triangulation and fringe projection
- Technical details of the different Gocator families
- Fast commissioning and easy configuration
- Optimising image acquisition for perfect 3D scans
- Calibration features for single and multi-camera setups
- Selection and use of integrated measurement tools
- Tool tracking, referencing and filtering
- Interface configuration for control and data output
- Development and support with the help of the emulators
- Display options
- Use of the 'Accelerator' to speed up processing time
The participation fee for the local training session is 495 EUR and 395 EUR for the online training (excl. VAT).
More about training events
The training course is already fully booked? The training date doesn’t fit your schedule?
Just let us know and we will work out a suitable solution for you!