ABOUT STEMMER IMAGING
STEMMER IMAGING is a leading international machine vision technology provider. With staff located across Europe, Latin America and Asia, we provide state-of-the-art machine vision solutions, extensive knowledge and outstanding customer service.
Our customers value us as a trusted advisor, positioned to deliver tailored solutions. These include components that we can pre-configure, sub-systems designed to reduce time and effort when integrating vertical applications, and customer-specific solutions delivering a competitive advantage to predominantly OEMs – all powered by our renowned knowledge and leading software tools including our own “Common Vision Blox”.
VISION.RIGHT.NOW. symbolises our mission to make machine vision easy and accessible, empowering customers to deliver world-class solutions.
Whether you are new to imaging and machine vision or you are an experienced expert: STEMMER IMAGING customers have access to a wide variety of imaging products from the world’s leading manufacturers. These manufacturers represent the cutting edge of vision technology which is something that is unique in Europe.
STEMMER IMAGING are the developers of the worldwide successful imaging software, Common Vision Blox (see also www.commonvisionblox.com), and as a manufacturer of customer-specific products – such as customized cables and protective housings for machine vision cameras – we have a full range of in-house expertise to draw on, allowing us to supply the best possible service to our customers when choosing an imaging solution.
As a STEMMER IMAGING customer you receive all required products rapidly and reliably because we own Europe’s biggest warehouse for machine vision components. Additionally we are happy to connect you to experienced and competent system integrators who realise turn-key solutions for you.
Active in different markets
Imaging or machine vision is used in many different application areas - such as industrial automation, production technologies, the automotive industry, medical imaging and traffic technology but also increasingly in food technology and many other industries - as a powerful and cost effective way of implementing automatic quality assurance. Even at high speeds and with stringent accuracy requirements, machine vision allows 100% monitoring and thus strengthens the competitive edge of those companies using it.
Facts and figures
Founded: 1st July 1987, STEMMER IMAGING, Germany
Employees: approx. 450
Sales: 109.0 million Euro (2018/2019 fiscal year)
EXPERIENCED AND TECHNICALLY STRONG MANAGEMENT TEAM
ARNE DEHN | CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Born in 1969
- 20+ years of international management experience in technology companies in the communications and sensor industry
- 1996 - 2004 various specialist and executive positions in product management and sales at Siemens AG
- 2004 - 2011 Sales Manager; from 2007, Managing Director of Novar GmbH, a Honeywell Automation Control Solutions company
- 2011 - 2018 Member of the Executive Board of TKH Group NV, Netherlands, managing a global business segment, which develops and distributes machine vision systems and solutions.
- Since 2019 Member of the Executive Board of STEMMER IMAGING AG, from 1 March, Chairman of the Executive Board
As CEO of STEMMER IMAGING AG, Arne Dehn is responsible for Group Strategy and Development, Marketing, Product Management, Regional Management, Purchasing and Logistics, Finance, Investor Relations and M&A.
UWE KEMM | CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Born in 1961
- 30+ years of management experience in international and national companies
in the IT industry for software and IT services
- 1990 - 1993 Sales Manager at INTEGRATA AG
- 1993 - 1999 Business Development Manager, Sales Director Central Europe at Adobe Systems in Munich
- 1999 - 2004 Managing Director Central Europe of Adobe Systems GmbH
- 2005 - 2007 CEO of Foxray AG
(since 02/2012 part of the Readsoft and Lexmark Group)
- 2007 - 2009 CSO of Addison Software und Services GmbH
- 2009 - 2020 Management Consultant and Interim Manager
- Since April 2020 COO of STEMMER IMAGING AG
As Chief Operating Officer (COO), Uwe Kemm is responsible for New Business & Corporate Development, International Sales Enablement, Technical Support, Vision Systems, Development, IT, Human Resources and Organizational Development.