Small 20 megapixel lenses with a 1" image circle
The Computar MPZ series is the latest lens series from Computar, featuring super high-resolution operation with precise accuracy. It's designed for resolutions up to 20 megapixels and sensors up to 1" and they're ideal for applications where space is limited as they have a very small footprint.
These sensors (and many more): can be used with these lens series: IMX183; IMX255; IMX267/305; EV2S12M; XGS12000; CMV4000
- Sensor size: 1"
- Focal length: 8 mm to 75 mm
- Aperture: 2.0 to 3.1
- Working Distance: 200 mm to 250 mm
- Filter size: M30.5 mm x 0.5 mm to M35.5 mm x 0.5 mm
- Dimension: M30.5 mm x 55.7 mm to 69.5 mm x 55 mm
- Weight: 73.1 g to 138.5 g
- Camera mount: C-mount