Teledyne DALSA Genie C
Compact Gigabit-Ethernet CCD cameras
Teledyne DALSA's colour Genie cameras are compact, rugged, digital Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) cameras designed specifically for industrial imaging applications.
Their compact size allows easy integration into virtually any imaging system.
The cameras are based on high quality, highly sensitive CCD sensors and are
available in a variety of resolutions ranging from VGA to 1600 x 1200.
For monochrome applications we offer the Teledyne DALSA Genie M-series.
Because the Genie is based on Gigabit Ethernet technology, transmission distances of up to 100 m are possible using standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables, and with the use of switches, unlimited distances are possible.
Using the well-known Sapera SDK and the included Genie software, the cameras can be very easily configured and integrated into any application.
- Highly sensitive, colour CCD sensors with different sizes (2/3", 1/2", 1/3" and 1/1.8")
- Different resolutions of 640 x 480 up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Different frame rates of 12.5 up to 60 fps
- Partial scan mode for increased frame rates
- 8 or 10 bit data output
- Horizontal and vertical binning
- Global shutter
- Different trigger modes
- Integrated Look-Up-Table (LUT)
- Real-time shading correction
- Image buffers and image sequence capture
- Uses standard PC and server Ethernet ports and hardware
- Possible cable lengths up to 100m (unlimited using switches)
- Easy set-up and configuration using Sapera LT
- Fully supported by Common Vision Blox
- Compact housing
- Standard RJ-45 connectors (screw mount)
- 2 opto-isolated inputs (including a camera trigger)
- 2 opto-isolated outputs (including a strobe)
- Visual status LED
Markets and Applications
- PCB and component inspection
- Quality control in many different production processes
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Medical imaging
|Model||Interface||Sensor type||Horizontal res. (Px)|
|DALSA GENIE-C640-1/2||Gigabit Ethernet||CCD||100|
|Teledyne DALSA Genie Color Series Manual | 2.01||