The JAI Apex produces the best colour fidelity and spatial precision due to steep spectral curves, resulting in less crosstalk.
Multiple sensor prism cameras for superior area scan imaging
The JAI Apex AT series is a range of multi-sensor area scan cameras delivering advanced RGB colour images. They are based on JAI's proven prism block technology and comprise CameraLink, GigE Vision and USB3 Vision models.
The device is available up to 3.2 megapixels, delivering frame rates from 12 up to 126 frames per second at full resolution. Frame rates can be further increased by using vertical binning and partial scan**.
Reasons to select the JAI Apex
The prism technology separates the incoming light into red, green and blue wavelength subspectra, each directed to one of the three well aligned sensors. This way, the spatial resolution is much higher compared to Bayer cameras.
- Sensor: 1/2" (AT-140) or 1/1,8" (AT-200)
- Resolution: from 0.7 to 3,2 megapixel
- Bit depth: 24 or 30 bit RGB output with integrated RGB to HSI, XYZ, sRGB and Adobe RGB colour space conversions
- Features: ROI, chromatic shading reduction, pre-set or variable partial scan, vertical binning for higher sensitivity and frame rate, knee function, white balance, pre-set shutter, individually programmable shutter/exposure/gain for R, G, and B
- Lens mount: C-mount
- I/O: edge pre-select and pulse width control trigger modes
- Interface: GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CameraLink Base (24 bit) or Medium
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 44 mm x 74 mm
- Protection: excellent shock and vibration resistance
Markets and Applications
- Print inspection including packaging and labels, where true colour is decisive
- Microscopy and pharmaceutical applications
- Colour matching tasks in automotive inspection, as for paint, LEDs, and instrumentation checking
- Visual surgery assistance as well as skin and eye diagnostics
|Model||Resolution (Megapixel)||Frame rate (Hz)||Lens mount||Horizontal res.||Vertical res.||Sensor format|
|JAI AT-140 CL||1.4||20, 25||C-mount||1392||1040||1/2"|
|JAI AT-140 GE||1.4||20, 25||C-mount||1392||1040||1/2"|
|JAI AT-200 GE||2||15, 22||C-mount||1620||1236||1/1.8"|
|JAI M9 CL||0.8||30||C-mount||1024||768||1/3"|
|JAI M9 GE||0.8||30||C-mount||1024||768||1/3"|