Opto Engineering MCZR
4x macro zoom lenses with motorised control
MCZR series are multiple-magnification optical systems which combine high resolution imaging with the flexibility of object format changing.
Unlike conventional zoom systems, MCZR have been specifically designed to work as macro lenses while the optical system ensures the same optical performances of very high-resolution fixed focal lenses.
The device can be both automatically and manually set to one of the four available magnifications; this optomechanical solution ensures that both magnification and image centering are maintained when returning to a specific configuration.
All of these features make these optical products perfect for all those on-line applications requiring frequent changes of format and high quality images provided by a same lens.
Macro zoom lenses for 2/3" sensors - each lens has 4 different magnifications:
- 0.035x - 0.070x - 0.105x - 0.140x
- 0.047x - 0,094x - 0,141x - 0.188x
- 0.063x - 0.125x - 0.188x - 0.251x
- 0.083x - 0.167x - 0.250x - 0.333x
- Working distance: from 208.4 mm to 532.3 mm
- MTF:@50lp/mm >40%
- Length: 146.4 mm to 154.7 mm
- Width x height: 98.1 x 91.9 mm