Phlox - High-Luminosity Backlights
The Phlox High Bright LED Backlights represent a new generation of backlights with enhanced MTBF and efficiency that is superior to competitive systems. Phlox technology is the result of several years of research in optics and electronics. This research has led to the filing of several international patents for this advanced ligting product.
The patented manufacturing process, combined with with the use of the highest quality components ensures that these backlight panels are optimised for the most demanding applications.
Phlox lighting panels have been used in many applications including being used by NASA for Liquid Crystal Display backlighting on the space station, and for a variety of machine vision situations where high light output and excellent efficiency is required.
- Highly uniform output: up to ± 5 % on the backlight
- High luminance: up to 50 000 cd/m2 (continuous mode)
- Ultra slim design: down to 5mm thick (0,20")
- Excellent light efficiency (lumen per watt)
- Very compact and efficient day/night (NVIS) custom backlights
- Prototypes can be produced at low cost with fast turn-around