The PHORTE series is a fibre extender for CoaXPress interfaces. PHORTE fully supports the CoaXPress standard. The products provide high-speed bit rates, up to 6.25Gb/s, and they extend link distance, over fibre, up to 80km. There's no programming required, every module plugs directly into any application for ease of use. All modules also support PoCXP and can be scaled to increase link distance. PHORTE is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use products on the market. Working with either multi-mode or single-mode LC fibre cable. There are different fibre extender models available: 1 channel (single), dual and 4 channel (quad) version.
- Bit rates: 1.25 G, 2.5 G, 3.125 G, 5 G, and 6.25 Gb/s
- Power: PoCXP capability allows the module to supply power to camera and receive power from frame grabber.
- Standard: DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors
- Distance: extends up to 80km over single-mode fibre
- Miscellaneous: optional AUX channels for additional RS232/RS422/GPIO devices (4 channel model), plug & play: no configuration required