PHOX is a powerful fibre extension system for CameraLink cameras. It extends the distance between camera and frame grabber to up to 50 km. The system supports CameraLink Base, Dual-Base, Medium and Full configurations and is available with multi-mode fibre, delivering up to 250 m or single-mode fibre to lengths of up to 50 km. The products are available for data rates between 20 MHz and 100 MHz pixel clock. Additionally, 4 additional opto-isolated GPIO channels can be used for real time external trigger and control over the interface. Thin modular solution enables great flexibility by combining models and is supplied with power supplies. The available components allow many different configurations to be created.
Phrontier Phox Flexible CameraLink fibre extender
- Configurations: CameraLink Base, Dual Base, Medium and Full
- Transmission distance: multi-mode fibre up to 250 m, single-mode fibre up to 50 km
- Data rate: between 20 MHz and 100 MHz
- Input voltage: 5 - 24 VDC
- Setup: plug & play, no additional software needed