Training: Line Scan Technologies (1 day)
With falling hardware prices and a significantly higher resolution than area scan cameras, line scan cameras are a great way to get an edge over the competition. Plus, they are not as complicated as you may think.
Learn with us how to use line scan cameras in applications like print validation, inspection of continuous materials, free-fall sorting and traffic applications and use this knowledge to expand into new markets.
Developers and users of machine vision solutions with general technical understanding. Basic machine vision knowledge is recommended.
- Application areas and examples
- Correct definition of a system for line scan applications
- Camera technologies for image acquisition
- Image acquisition hardware, interfaces and encoders
- Illumination technologies for line scan applications
- Optical basics and components for line scan cameras
- Systematic set-up and correct installation of a system
- Complex applications with multiple cameras
- Software packages for implementing line scan applications
Please contact us to request the training fee