Training: Infrared technology camera
In the training we will start with the technical explanation of the different sensor principles, having a careful look at the principles we will already discover some possibilities and pitfalls of the camera.
We will look into example applications and will guide you in the selection criteria and the calculations that you need to make the right decision.
People in machine vision domain who need to plan, design or use machine vision, no prior machine vision knowledge is required.
- Basic setup of a vision system
- Overview on the electromagnetic spectrum and different sensor substrate materials
- Examples on getting a better contrast
- Calculation of the resolution and focal length of the lens
- Sensor principles behaviour and differences
- Practical tips tricks and calculations to guide you in the selection process
This training course is free of charge!